Sports Are the Best Medicine
运动是最佳的药
My dear friends, do you like sport?
亲爱的兄弟们,你们喜爱运动吗?
Let me guess.
让我猜猜。
Ha, most of you don’t like sports.
哈,大大都人都不喜爱运动吧。
Tell you the truth, I don’t like sports either.
说句真话,其实我也不喜爱运动。
But my daddy tells me that you will be strong and healthy if you do more exercises.
可是我父亲告诉过我,假定你多做运动,那么你就会变得又安康又健壮。
So I have been doing daily morning exercises since last year.
所以从上一年头步我每天都晨练。
I am now very healthy and in shape.
我如今很安康,体型也极好。
It is a good habit.
这是可一个好习气。
Now let me introduce it to you.
如今我把它介绍给你们。
My dear friend, do you do morning exercises every day?
我亲爱的兄弟,你每天都晨练吗?
If you do, hold on and keep going.
假定是呢,那就要坚持住,坚持下去!
If you don’t do morning exercises, you should do them starting tomorrow!
假定不做,那么你就大约从明日初步!
Go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning.
早睡早上。
Keep eight to ten hours of sleep every day.
每天保证8到十个小时的睡觉。
After getting up, you should go outside for some fresh air and do exercises to keep healthy.
起床后,你大约去外面呼吸新鲜空气,做做运动来坚持状况。
It’s easier to be a good student if you are healthy and strong.
安康、健壮的体魄可以很简略使你变成一名优良的学生。
Good health can help you a lot.
安康对你协助很大。
Remember, exercises, fresh air, and good rest is the best medicine!
紧记,运动、新鲜空气和杰出的歇息是最佳的良药!
大学英语双语作文写作操练、双语阅览系列,合适家长辅导孩子,以前进孩子英语写作水平。每日新鲜出炉,绝无重复。多为短文,老少皆宜。中英别离,便利修改,拿来可用。宝爸宝妈们,为了孩子,尽力吧。