英语口语往常英语口语100句(2)_you
原标题:英语口语:往常英语口语100句(2)
患病的往常用语:
56. how are you feeling today?
你今日感触怎么样?
57. i don’t feel very well.
我觉得不太舒畅。
58. do you feel better now?
你如今觉得好点了吗?
59. much better.
许多了。
60. i’m sick.
我病了。
61.
he’s got a bad headache.
他头痛的凶狠。
62. my fever is gone.
我的烧现已退了。
63. what’s the matter with you?
你怎么啦?
64. i’ve got a pain in my back.
我背疼。
65. it really hurts.
可真疼。
66. it hurts right here.
就这儿疼。
67. it’s bleeding. you’d better see a doctor about that cut.
在流血呢,你最佳找个医生看看这伤口。
68. call the doctor!
快打电话叫医生!
69. take two pills and have a good rest.
吃两片药,好好歇息一下。
70. i hope you’ll be well soon.
祝你提前恢复安康。
问询别人定见往常英语:
71. what do you think about it?
你对此怎么看?
72. is that right?
那样对吗?
73. absolutely right.
必定正确。
74. i think you’re mistaken about that.
我想你那样不对。
75. is that ok?
这样行吗?
76. that’s ok/fine.
挺好的。
77. that’s excellent.
那太棒了。
78. he was absent yesterday. do you know why?
昨日他没到,你晓得为啥吗?
79. do you have any idea?
你怎么想?
80. i suppose he was sick.
我猜他大约是病了。
81. will it rain tomorrow?
明日会下雨吗?
82. no, i don’t think so.
不,我想不会。
83. do you really want to know what i think?
你真想晓得我怎么想吗?
84. please give me your advice.
请给我提些主张。
85. i want to hear your opinion.
我想听听你们主意。
表达不一样观念的英语口语:
86. he is a very creative student.
他是个很有创造力的学生。
87. what you have said about this is very interesting.
你说的很有意思。
88. i cannot agree with you on this point.
在这一点上,我不能附和你的定见。
89. i just couldn't help it。
我就是忍不住。
90. that’s the point.
这正是疑问的要害。
91. the whole class is in a heated discussion.
全班同学正在火热谈论。
92. let’s just run through the arguments
for and against.
咱们来看一下撑持和对立的理由。
93. please sum up what you said just now.
请把你方才说的总结一下。
94. has anybody else anything to say on this?
关于这点,谁还有啥另外要说吗?
95. does anybody share david’s opinion?
有谁附和大卫的观念吗?
96. is there any evidence to support what you have said?
有啥根据可以撑持你的说法吗?
97. well, it depends.
这得视情况而定。
98. i don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further.
我想咱们没有必要进一步谈论这个疑问。
99. there are always two sides to everything.
每件是都有双面性。
100. finally, we came to an agreement.
最终咱们达到了共同。回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: