不少商务人士都面临着要迎接外宾的工作。
这事儿说小也小,无非就是接个人而已,但是,机场初见更容易给人留下深刻印象,礼仪沟通直接就能影响到双方的合作。
因此,得体的礼仪和流利的谈吐就非常关键了。今天就为大家介绍一些简单常用的机场沟通对话,分分钟变成谈吐得体的职场人~
// 机场迎接外宾 //
旅途愉快吗?
How was your flight?
How was your travel?
For example
:
A: How was your flight? 旅途愉快吗?
B: Not too bad, thank you.挺好的,谢谢你。
格林先生,请让我介绍一下孙先生。
Mr. Green,allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.
For example:
A: Mr. Green, allow me to introduce Mr. Sun.
B: It's certainly a pleasure to meet you.认识你真是我的荣幸。
你的行李就这么多吗?
Your luggage is all here?
A: Your luggage is all here? 你的行李就这么多吗?
B: Yes.对,就这些。
你打
算在这里待多久?
How long do you intend to stay?
A: How long do you intend to stay? 你打算在这里呆多久?
B: About three weeks.大约3个星期。
我来给您提箱子吧。
Let me take your cases.
For example:
A: Let me take your cases.我来给您提箱子吧。
B: They are a bit heavy. I can take one myself.
我帮你提行李好吗?
Can I help you with your baggage?
For example:
A: Can I help you with your baggage? 我帮你提行李好吗?
B: Please don't bother. I'm sure I can manage.
不用麻烦,我确定提得动。
久仰大名。
I know you very well by reputation.
I've heard so much about you.
For example:
A: I'm glad you recognize me.我很高兴你能认出我。
B: I know you very well by reputation.久仰大名。
reputation(n.)名誉,名声
是瓦特先生要我代表他来接你的。
Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.
For example:
A: Mr. Watt asked me to come here in his place to pick you 是瓦特先生要我代表他来接你的。
B: I'm very glad to have the opportunity to meet
you.
我很高兴有机会同你见面。
in one's place 代表某人
对不起。先生。请问您是史密斯先生吗?
Pardon me,sir. Are you Mr. Smith?
For example
:
A: Pardon me, sir. Are you Mr. Smith?
B: Yes, l am. And you must be Mr. Wang.
是的,我就是,你一定是王先生吧。
希望你能在旅馆住得愉快。
I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.
A: I hope you'll have a pleasant time at the hotel.
B: Thank you for arranging this.谢谢你的安排。
旅行用了多长时间?
How long is the trip?
你适应时差了吗?
Are you adjusted to the time difference?
be adjust to 习惯……
我把车开过来,请稍等。
I'll bring my car here, so please wait a moment.
请稍等。我打电话到车库通知他们。
Just a moment. I'll phone the garage.
我去叫计程车。
Let me call a taxi.
Let me get a taxi.
请上后座。
Please get in the back.
我帮您把行李放在车后的行李箱。
Let me put your bags in the trunk.
我来问问前台吧。
I'll ask the
front desk.
你介意与别人同住一个房间吗?
Do you mind sharing a room with other people?
如果是双人间您介意吗?
Would you mind a double room?
请在旅馆大厅等我,好吗?
Would you wait in the lobby?
是不是超级简单实用?
除了会这些简单的句子,还是需要大家能够举一反三,才能真正用起来呀!希望大家都能学好英语,在职场上大杀四方