廖彩杏书单 第一阶段译文 1-12周
第一阶段译文 1-12周
第1周
《Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? 》
《The Wheels on The Bus》
第2周
《Go Away Mr wolf》
《Five Little Monkeys Jumping On the Bed》
第3周
《Hop on pop》原文有译文
《Down by the station》
第4周
《Henny Penny》 by Paul Galdone
《Green Eggs and and Ham》原文有译文
《FiveLittleMeninaFlyingSaucer》
第5周复习第1-2周内容
第6周复习第3-4周内容
第7周
《Ape in a Cape》
《The Very Hungry Caterpillar》
《Ten fat sausages》
第8周
《Today is Monday》
《Hattie And The Fox》
《I am the music Man》
第9周
《Does a Kangaroo Have A Mother,Too?》
《Fox in Socks》 原文有译文
《Five Little Ducks》
第10周
《Dr. Seuss's ABC 》原文有译文
《Go Away,Big Green Monster!》
《Dry Bones》
第11周复习第7-8周内容
第12周复习第9-10周内容
第1周
《Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? 》
Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?棕熊,棕熊,你看到了什么?
I see a red bird looking at me.我看到一只红色的鸟在看着我。
Red bird, red bird, what do you see?红鸟,红鸟,你看到了什么?
I see a yellow duck looking at me.我看到一只黄色的鸭子在看着我。
Yellow duck, yellow duck, what do you see?黄鸭子,黄鸭子,你看到了什么?
I see a blue horse looking at me.我看到一匹蓝色的马在看着我。
Blue horse, blue horse, what do you see?蓝马,蓝马,你看到了什么?
I see a green frog looking at me.我看到一只绿色的青蛙在看着我。
Green frog, green frog, what do you see?绿青蛙,绿青蛙,你看到了什么?
I see a purple cat looking at me.我看到一只紫色的猫在看着我。
Purple cat, purple cat, what do you see?紫猫,紫猫,你看到了什么?
I see a white dog looking at me.我看到一只白色的狗在看着我。
White dog, white dog, what do you see?白狗,白狗,你看到了什么?
I see a black sheep looking at me.我看到一只黑色的小羊在看着我。
Black sheep, black sheep, what do you see?黑羊,黑羊,你看到了什么?
I see a goldfish looking at me.我看到一只金鱼在看着我。
Goldfish, goldfish, what do you see?金鱼,金鱼,你看到了什么?
I see a teacher looking at me.我看到一位老师在看着我。
Teacher, teacher, what do you see?老师,老师,你看到了什么?
I see children looking at me.我看到孩子们在看着我。
Children,children, what do you see?孩子们,孩子们,你们看到了什么?
We see a brown bear,我们看到一只棕色的熊,
A red bird, a yellow duck,一只红色的鸟, 一只黄色的鸭子,
A blue horse, a green frog,一匹蓝色的马,一只绿色的青蛙,
A purple cat, a white dog,一只紫色的猫,一只白色的狗,
A black sheep,a goldfish,一只黑色的羊,一条金鱼
And a teacher looking at us.和一位老师在看着我们。
That’s what we see.那就是我们所看到的。
《The Wheels on The Bus》
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.
公交车的轮子转啊转,转啊转,转啊转
The wheels on the bus go round and round, All day long!公车的轮子转啊转,一整天。
The wipers on the bus go Swish Swish Swish, Swish Swish Swish, Swish Swish Swish,
公交车上的雨雪刷嗖嗖嗖,嗖嗖嗖,嗖嗖嗖。
The wipers on the bus go Swish Swish Swish, All day long!公车上的雨雪刷嗖嗖嗖,一整天
The horn on the bus goes beep! Beep! Beep! beep! Beep! Beep! beep! Beep! Beep!
公交车上的喇叭嘟嘟响,嘟嘟响,嘟嘟响。
The horn on the bus goes beep! Beep! Beep! All day long!公交车上的喇叭嘟嘟响,一整天。
The driver on the bus says,”Tickets Please! Tickets Please! Tickets Please! ”
公交车上的司机说“请买票!请买票!请买票!”
The driver on the bus says,”Tickets Please!”All day long!公交车上的司机说“请买票!”一整天!
The parents on the bus go Chat Chat Chat, Chat Chat Chat, Chat Chat Chat,
公交车上的父母聊啊聊,聊啊聊,聊啊聊
The parents on the bus go Chat Chat Chat, All day long!公交车上的父母聊啊聊,一整天!
The babies on the bus go “Wah Wah Wah, Wah Wah Wah, Wah Wah Wah,”
公交车上的婴儿哇哇哭,哇哇哭,哇哇哭。
The babies on the bus go “Wah Wah Wah”,All day long!公车上的婴儿哇哇哭,一整天!
The people on the bus go “Ssh Ssh Ssh, Ssh Ssh Ssh, Ssh Ssh Ssh,”
公车上的人们“嘘嘘嘘,嘘嘘嘘,嘘嘘嘘。”
The people on the bus go “Ssh Ssh Ssh”,All day long!公车上的人们"嘘嘘嘘,”一整天!
The children on the bus say,”Party Time”车上的孩子们说“派对时间”