经典绘本棕熊拓展 Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? (视频 + 音频 + 桌游等)
《Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? 棕熊,棕熊,你看见了什么》是一本备受全世界小朋友喜爱的图画书,由艾瑞•卡尔一贯具有创意性的贴画构成,色调鲜明、活泼。随着一问一答的句子、重复的韵律与节奏,一本充满各种动物与色彩的图画书在孩子面前慢慢展开。幼小的孩子可以从这本书中学习语法、欣赏预测的节奏性,并学会各种动物的名称,认识颜色、增广视野。
Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?
棕熊,棕熊你看到了什么?
I see a red birdlooking at me.
我看到一只红鸟在看我。
Red bird, red bird, what do you see?
红鸟,红鸟,你看到了什么?
I see a yellow ducklooking at me.
我看到一只黄鸭在看着我。
Yellow duck, yellow duck,what do you see?
黄鸭,黄鸭,你看到了什么?
I see a blue horselooking at me.
我看到了一匹蓝马在看着我。
Blue horse, blue horse,what do you see?
蓝马,蓝马,你看到了什么?
I see a green froglooking at me.
我看到了一只绿色的青蛙在看着我。
Green frog, green frog,what do you see?
绿蛙,绿蛙,你看到了什么?
I see a purple catlooking at me.
我看到了一只紫色的猫咪在看着我。
Purple cat, purple cat, what do you see?
紫猫咪,紫猫咪,你看到了什么?
I see a white doglooking at me.
我看到了一只白狗在看着我。
White dog, white dog,what do you see?
白狗,白狗,你看到了什么?
I see a black sheeplooking at me.
我看到了一只黑色的绵羊在看着我。
Black sheep, black sheep,what do you see?
黑绵羊,黑绵羊,你看到了什么?
I see a goldfish looking at me.
我看到了一只金鱼在看着我。
Goldfish, goldfish, what do you see?
金鱼,金鱼,你看到了什么?
I see a teacher looking at me.
我看到了一位老师在看着我。
Teacher, teacher, what do you see?
老师,老师,你看到了什么?
I see children looking at me.
我看到了孩子们在看着我。
Children, children, what do you see?
孩子们,孩子们,你们看到了什么?