在所有的外贸环节中,报价是外贸英语学习的重点。一般报价包括价格、包装、加工材料、交货日期、付款方式,这些外贸英语的表达方式我们都需要了解。当你收到客户需求的邮件,第一时间就是运用已有的外贸英语口语知识,发出一封详细的报价邮件,下面分享一些相关的外贸英语知识。
一、外贸英语报价邮件示例Dear Samon,
Thanks for your E-mail and we are very pleased to learn that you are interested in our rompers.
As known to you,our Baby's wear is good in quality,moderate in price and attractive in style.
谢谢你的邮件,我们很高兴得知你对我们的雨靴感兴趣。如您所知,我们的婴儿服饰质量好,价格适中,款式美观。
Each romper is packed in a polybag,two dozen in a carton,24 cartons on a pallet with equal assortments of pink,green and yellow color.The price is USD 6 per set FOB Qingdao.Please note that this offer is subject to your acceptance within one week.
每个跳跳蹦床都装在塑料袋里,两打装在纸板箱里,24个纸板箱装在一个托盘上。价格是每台青岛离岸价6美元。请注意,此报盘以你方一周内接受为准。
Our usual practice is that we make shipment within 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit by T/T and the balance needs to be wired to us after we complete the loading.
按照惯例我们采用电汇的方式收30%定金,然后30天内交货;我们完成装货后需要把余款汇给我们
We are awaiting your order soon.
等你们的消息。
Best regards,
Jammi
二、重点外贸英语词汇1.offer: n 报盘
make sb. an offer for sth.v. 报盘/offer sb. sth.向某人报盘
We can offer you cars at attractive prices.
我们可以优惠的价格向你们报汽车价格。
2.be packed in.....货物装入..
..Each computer will be packed in a paper box,10 boxed to a carton.
每台电脑装一个纸盒,10盒装一个纸箱。
3.subject to... 以...为准(to 是介词,后接名词或动名词)
This offer is subject to our final confirmation.此报盘以我方最后确认为准。
4.usual practice 惯例
It is our usual practice to make payment by sight L/C.
用即期信用证付款是我们的惯例。
5.make shipment装船
6.deposit:订金。(在国际贸易中,一般情况下订单执行前先付一部分定金,定金的多少根据合同双方商定。)
We will ship the goods as soon as we receive the deposit.收到定金我们立刻装船。
7.wire=send by T/T v.电汇
We have wired the payment for Inv.No.07022 to you this morning,please check it.
今天上午我们已将07022发票的付款电汇给你了,请查收。